Rapidly reach Product-Market Fit using FLEX – Fluent’s proven framework for Lean Startup experiments
Free FLEX Resources
Design tiny, fast experiments to test and validate those assumptions.
You don’t have time to run a multi-factor experiment that takes weeks or months to validate. Use the FLEX Planner to build a tiny, fast experiment around your riskiest assumption and move faster on the things that matter right now.
Below you can access these resources:
- Video: Why tiny, fast experiments help you build a business model
- Video: How to create a FLEX experiment
- Download: FLEX Planner
Want to move faster?
Work with a FLEX coach to 4x your results
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Fluent coaches have worked with hundreds of companies with business model challenges like yours. Choose a one time boost or an 8 week acceleration package.
Get started now.
Why We Run Tiny, Fast Experiments
The FLEX framework has three goals:
- To help you focus
- To help you move fast
- To help you learn from your customers.
The FLEX Planner helps you with all three.
How to use Fluent’s FLEX Planner
Use the FLEX Planner to design a Lean Experiment:
- Identify what stage of development to focus on – your Fluency Score recommendations point to the Expected Focus area
- Isolate the riskiest assumption in your business model for that stage.
- Develop a tiny, fast experiment to test that assumption in the market with customers.
Download a printable copy of the FLEX Planner